Sunday, December 21, 2008

From the General to the Specific

I completed my working version of the Arthur Lives! secret history. This whole project has been an expansion of an original draft which tried to answer the "What the heck is happening?" question and which I wrote many years ago. This new version adds considerably more illuminated high wierdness and, by being far more specific in many points, festoons the whole project with myriad plot hooks.

The last two chapters are Black Castle, which focuses pretty closely on Himmler, the Holy Vehm, Otto Rahn, Weweslburg, and the Spear of Destiny, and Arthur's Return, which just summarizes the starting point for player characters and tries, perhaps futilely, to explain multiple reincarnations of Arthurian characters in a way that doesn't sound like me pulling story out of my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment